All businesses listed in this directory provide services to the Middle Peninsula.- Please search by category or terms related to a company's service. -
Raleigh, North Carolina 27616, US
Natrx enables eco-engineering of essential infrastructure through advanced manufacturing tailored to natural systems. We aim to provide our clients with lower costs, enhanced resilience, and improved ecological outcomes vs. traditional building techniques with rock, steel, and concrete.
- Living shoreline design
- Flood mitigation design
- Habitat targeted design for relevant coastal species
- Digital renders and sea level rise planning
- Financial analysis of resilience alternatives and total carbon lifecycle analysis of projects
- Wetlands restoration and protection
- Digital production (“3D printing”) of site-tailored solutions
- Large volume production of unique casted solutions (> 50,000 tons) for large-scale projects
- Process safety planning for construction
- Permit planning and engineering
- Ecological monitoring
- 4 issued patents on estuarine and coastal shoreline armoring concepts
- 50,000+ of living shoreline solutions completed with our technology
- Additional 58,000 linear feet currently permitted
- 2019 Innovation of the Year Award American Society of Civil Engineers: Biogenic Shorelines
- RISE Resilience Winner Hampton Roads 2020
- Winner of Royal Dutch Shell Gamechanger Program for Coastal Innovation
Tackling shoreline stabilization in Lafourche Parish, LA with digital tools from inception to installation.
No entries were found.