All businesses listed in this directory provide services to the Middle Peninsula.- Please search by category or terms related to a company's service. -
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451, US
WSSI employs nearly 200 engineers, environmental scientists, arborists, regulatory specialists, GIS specialists, archeologists, surveyors, compliance inspectors, and ecosystem specialists across five offices in the Mid-Atlantic. We currently maintain over 26 Certified Arborists, 25 Professional Wetland Scientists, 14 Professional Engineers, 6 Certified Floodplain Managers, 4 Certified Ecologists, and numerous other employees that hold professional licensure or certifications and advanced training or degrees relevant to the Fight the Flood Program.
• Environmental Science, including delineation of wetlands and other Waters of the U.S. (WOTUS)
• §404/401 Clean Water Act Permitting and Compliance
• NEPA Studies and Documents
• Civil, Stormwater, and Water Resources Engineering
• Environmental Compliance
• Stream & Wetland Restoration & Mitigation
• Ecosystem Restoration and Management
• Cultural Resource Investigations
• Land and Bathymetric Surveying
• Forest Conservation, Urban Forestry Planning, & Specialized Tree Preservation
• GIS/Mapping Services
• Environmental Site Assessments and Hazardous Materials Investigations
• Air Quality Studies and Permitting
• Chesapeake Bay Act Studies, Permitting, and Compliance
• §303e Clean Water Act Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) Projects
• UAV and Reality Capture Services
No entries were found.
Want to help?
Download more information here about how to bring this program to your coastal community.DOWNLOAD